Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to insert a JQuery Coin Slider (banner rotator)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to insert a JQuery Coin Slider (banner rotator)?

Hello,

I'd like to insert a banner rotator on my website using the Jquery Coin Slider effect or the Jquery Nivo Slider.
    Is it possibile?

I'd like to use a banner that shows the 'arrows' or 'little squares' where people can click to return to a banner image, for example.
    And I couldn't find this on any effect that BV offers...

Could anyone help me, please?

Thank you very much!
    Leticia

Re: How to insert a JQuery Coin Slider (banner rotator)?

You could not find the instruction in the Video Tutorial Library??

You will add the script to your BlueVoda page using the normally accepted method > Adding HTML To Your BlueVoda Page

Or, if configured/hosted elsewhere, you can 'add' it to your page (display it) using an iFrame > Using Inline Frames in BlueVoda

* Far too many people overlook the ability to add one of the many dynamic new JAlbum .. slideshows and photo galleries (and the hundreds of different formats available as free "skins") to their BlueVoda website easily via the auto-install feature in Fantastico (in your cPanel), but again, these are separate from the features pre-included in BlueVoda. If a JAlbum image show is selected and configured/hosted elsewhere (at JAlbum or even including being installed on your Domain in a new sub-directory via Fantastico), you can 'add' it to your page (display it) using an iFrame > Using Inline Frames in BlueVoda

If you choose to use another scripted Image Display available freely on the Net, after initial configuration according to instructions provided, you will need to first upload your images before you add the script directly to your BlueVoda page using the normally accepted method > Adding HTML/JAVA/Code/Scripts To Your BlueVoda Page
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X