X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner Rotator - Lightbox Galleria feature

Hi All,

Trust you are well.

I am trying to add a Banner Rotator with the Lightbox Galleria feature, but i am unable to view it once published.
    I can however view it on preview.

I have seen some users with the same problem, but no resolution.

Here is the steps i follow:
    1) Click Add Banner Rotator Icon
    2) Double-click to edit the properties
    3) Add my images
    4) Under Options I select my Type as Light Box Gallery
    5) Lightbox option then selected as Galleria

This allows the images to be shown in a row at the bottom of the gallery and one big "selected" image in the body of the gallery.

Preview works fine, but after publish, nothing is displayed.

Please can someone point me in the right direction here.

Kind Regards,

Re: Banner Rotator - Lightbox Galleria feature

How to ask for assistance
    Without a valid URL to your site, it is impossible to offer intelligent assistance. Thus, the Forum Rule ...

I suspect you are missing the concepts entirely, and mixing up the functions each image feature expecting them to perform in ways they are not written to perform -- this according to your description of configuration and what is happening.

AD BANNER ROTATOR is a feature included in BlueVoda that allows you to display a set of images in a rotating manner, similar to a slideshow. The Ad Banner Rotator allows you select from different image transition effects to make the changing images more interesting, but the Ad Banner Rotator does not offer an additional LightBox function (where when the displayed 'smaller' image is transitioned to a 'larger' image for viewing), or a Hyperlink function (where when an image in the rotating display is clicked it offers a type of individual navigation due to being hyperlinked). The Ad Banner Rotater simply displays a set of pre-formatted all same-sized images in a rotation display.

LIGHTBOX is a feature in BlueVoda that allows you to configure a set of images in an array (rows and columns) of defined thumbnails that when clicked will 'enlarge' to a larger formatted size in a "Layer" over the site itself for viewing more detail of that specific image. The thumbnails must be preset size all the same, and it is advised that the 'enlarged' image also be similarly pre-sized all the same, and that the largest size output be at least 1/3 smaller than the page margins of the site for proper viewability and to keep the 'Close' controls visible and accessible to Users. Thumbnails are automatically formatted with the scripted hyperlink that allows the larger image to function, and the larger images do not have the ability to be set with a hyperlink for any navigation or added function as they are embedded in the LightBox Layer, all governed by the LightBox script. This is the extent of the LightBox function that is included in BlueVoda.

PICTURE GALLERY is a feature in BlueVoda that allows you to configure a set of images in an array (rows and columns, with labels) of defined thumbnails that when clicked will display as a larger, full sized image on a new web page in the defaulted top-left position for detailed viewing. Neither the Thumbnails or larger full sized images can be set with hyperlinks or additional functions outside of the Picture gallery script already written and included in BlueVoda.

All of these features (Ad Banner Rotater, LightBox, Picture Gallery) can be inserted on your BlueVoda page individually via the Workpane Toolbar (INSERT > EXTRA > Ad Banner Rotater, Gallery, or Lightbox), but cannot be combined in function. There are scripts out there which offer different, additional functions such as hyperlinks on images in the rotater display (slideshows with hyperlinks), a slideshow that images enlarge to a lightbox-like layer, etc., but these are specially written scripts that you must add to your BlueVoda page yourself, and are not included or similar to the features that are included in BlueVoda.

You need to choose which BlueVoda feature you wish to use according to the function they provide, and configure them properly according to the simple instructions outlined in the Video Tutorials without trying to do more than is allowed or expecting more than possible.

Far too many people overlook the ability to add one of the many dynamic new JAlbum slideshows and photo galleries (and the hundreds of different formats available as free "skins") to their BlueVoda website easily via the auto-install feature in Fantastico (in your cPanel), but again, these are separate from the features pre-included in BlueVoda. I
    f a JAlbum image show is selected and configured/hosted elsewhere (at JAlbum or even including being installed on your Domain in a new sub-directory via Fantastico), you can 'add' it to your page (display it) using an iFrame > Using Inline Frames in BlueVoda

If you choose to use another scripted Image Display available freely on the Net, after initial configuration according to instructions provided, you will need to first upload your images before you add the script directly to your BlueVoda page using the normally accepted method > Adding HTML/JAVA/Code/Scripts To Your BlueVoda Page

Please discontinue creating multiple threads regarding this same issue expecting to advance a reply or to create 'urgency,' as duplicating threads is a Forum Rules violation.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X