This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding marquee

How do I add the marquee feature. When I try, my text doesn't scroll, only the green marquee word. Please be specific. I'm a rookie here

Re: adding marquee

Originally posted by jacksal View Post
    How do I add the marquee feature. When I try, my text doesn't scroll, only the green marquee word. Please be specific. I'm a rookie here
    1. From the BlueVoda Toolbar: INSERT > MARQUEE
    2. Once inserted onto your page, double-click Marquee to open Properties Dialog to allow customization
    (change wording - from defaulted 'marquee' to your own; font style; font and background colors; scroll direction; scroll speed, etc.).
    3. Click once in the black background text dialog area (where you see the defaulted green 'marquee' text) to place the cursor so you can then edit the text however desired, using standard keyboard methods (backspace, delete, over-write, etc.). The attributes of your text (font style, font size, font color, background color) are controlled via separate areas within the Properties Dialog.
    4. Close Properties Dialog when finished editing, and Save page with unique page name prior to Publishing.

* The "double-click to open Properties" (and configure) method is repeated throughout the BlueVoda Web builder features as a basic 'computer skill' that is even defaulted as a prompt in the ADD TEXT tool, seen as "Double-click to edit" when added to pages. This method is also shown in nearly every Video Tutorial as how to start using each application, and why it is important to review all the tutorials in the order they are presented within the Tutorial Library, so as to maintain continuity and an orderly progression of familiarity and skillset development. The 'double-click' method is not new to BlueVoda, but simply a basic skill that is in keeping with BlueVoda being Windows-based, as the double-click method is precisely how applications are launched in all versions of Windows itself.

Note the locations of the Video Tutorial Resources to review and study in order to use BlueVoda effectively:

> The BlueVoda Tutorial Library
    Complete A-Z video tutorials covering all aspects of using BlueVoda website builder.

> Complete Video Tutorial Archive
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Adding a Ticker Tape to my website

How do I add a ticker tape element to the home page of my website? i have seen it before on a website built by bluevoda.

Comment

Re: adding marquee

Originally posted by nicidunham View Post
        How do I add a ticker tape element to the home page of my website? i have seen it before on a website built by bluevoda.
        Outlined in post above.

Please review the BlueVoda Tutorials and previous threads in the Forum for basic methods before posting ... you will be surprised how much you can learn on your own without having to wait to be answered!

Comment

Ticker tape and rss news feed

I have seen a ticker tape on a website built by bluevoda. I was wondering of anyone knew how to conduct such element and could help me to create it as well. Also i have done everything the vodahost site tells me to do to create a rss feed but when I preview it nothing happens do I need to upload the page before the feed can work? This is for the website I work for so it is a professional matter. Thank You

Comment

Re: Ticker tape and rss news feed

Stop duplicating threads (Forum Rules): Learn how to "find" and review your earlier posts via your Forum Profile Page (click on your Name).

RE: "Ticker-Tape" >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...tml#post371451

RE: RSS >> Do an Advanced Forum Search to pull up the threads with various methods to enable RSS feeds to find one you are comfortable using (there is no Tutorial supporting the new feature in BV12).

2 THREADS DELETED; 2 THREADS MERGED HERE

Comment

Working...
            X