Feedback on my site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on my site

Well we are up and running but will be doing more as more pics and ideas come in. So please take a look and let me know what you think. I know with websites there is always room for changes and upgrades.

www.rcfun4all.com

Thanks in advance.
    Rcmaddawg
    www.rcfun4all.com

Re: Feedback on my site

Nice site but I have one suggestion. It might be easier for your guests to navigate through the entire site if the menu bar was on each page so that they do not have to keep going back and forth. Also for the novice starting out may be a little blurb on each section (not techie info but fun facts) Just a suggestion...from the curious bee in me.
    Beezz
    sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by rcmaddawg
      Well we are up and running but will be doing more as more pics and ideas come in. So please take a look and let me know what you think. I know with websites there is always room for changes and upgrades.

www.rcfun4all.com

Thanks in advance.
      Sargeant!

Your site is great but I did notice a couple of little things:

Your pages are untitled (page properties);
      I think it would improve the viewers experience if you were to include a navigation bar on each page. I find it frustrating to have to keep going to the home page to re-direct.

Apart from that, it loaded quickly, the links work, it ie easy to read and your forum looks fabulous.

Well done.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I used to take the kids to watch the airplanes, great fun. Great site
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

A little thing that I have noticed on several sites... The pages seem short. I keep trying to go further down. We are trained to look for the visual clues that we have reached the bottom. Look down on this page and you will see the blue bar with 'contact us - voda host - etc...' and the powered by. My brain reads that as the end of the page.
          -------------------------------------------
          Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Hello

I'd like to see more of that! Brings out the kid in me, looks great, good job.

Cheers

nick

Comment

Liked the site. The "home" button on most (all?) pages helps. I would suggest narrowing the page so right scrolling isn't necessary to see a whole photo.

Good job\\DS
              Dave
              http://www.peacoatpress.com
              ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

I want to thank all of you that gave your comments and suggestions, it is always nice to have feedback from people that know what they are doing and looking for...hahaaha

I added a navigation bar to each page as suggested, and Bee...I will add a "fun blurb" just for you when I have a little more time. Pages are now titled, that was something I totally forgot about. OhS****, I will put the bar at the bottom when I can figure out the mail, and how do you put the "powered by Bluevoda" on there? Also narrowed the page width too. I think I have covered all the great suggestions from all of you.

Thanks again
                Rcmaddawg
                www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Like it. I also like to be able to see an "end" to a page. In particular, on a few of your pics, the page ends so abrubtly to look almost like the picture is being cut off. I suggest you at least put something - even blank lines down there - so that we know we are seeing it all. A great ending for pages is just putting "Copyright 2006".
                  Beth
                  A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                  SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well another full day on the site. I added an I-frame that was an experience in itself...very trying on my patience, but it is up with many pictures and I keep going back to look as I can't believe I got it up.

I want to thank Alien for all the GREAT help with my forum. Kept me going and instructions were so very easy to follow. Great big Canadian Thank You to you Alien.

But any new feedback from anyone is always greatly appreciated.
                    Rcmaddawg
                    www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Originally posted by rcmaddawg
                      Well another full day on the site. I added an I-frame that was an experience in itself...very trying on my patience, but it is up with many pictures and I keep going back to look as I can't believe I got it up.

I want to thank Alien for all the GREAT help with my forum. Kept me going and instructions were so very easy to follow. Great big Canadian Thank You to you Alien.

But any new feedback from anyone is always greatly appreciated.
                      Well, what can I say???? Excellent work! I can hardly believe it's the same site I looked at last week, lol. It looks so, so, so much better!!! The forum looks fantastic - very nice work indeed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Looks Great!! On your rockcrawlers page your title text is running into your line. I am using IE6. Must better site than before! Congrats!!
                        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you for your kind comments Girlonthehill.

Thx floor lady, but I'm not sure what you mean by my title text is running into my line. I have it up now and I don't see anything running into anything. But perhaps I'm not looking at what I'm supposed to be. If you could clarify for me what you, that would be great. I'm using IE6 as well.
                          Rcmaddawg
                          www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Sure...When I open up your webpage and click on the rockcrawlers page, In the header Rock Crawler, "Rock" is on one line and "Crawler" is on the line below it. So the white line you have that goes under the left flag and then heads down is going through the word "Crawler". Hope that helps. Like I said, I have IE6 and that is what I see.
                            Cindy
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thx Floor Lady, I didn't see what you did, but just incase others do, I extened my text box with my title in it. Hopefully that works.
                              Rcmaddawg
                              www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Working...
                              X