Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to have background audio play on browsers other than internet explorer?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to have background audio play on browsers other than internet explorer?

hi, i just noticed that if I wanted to add a background sound to my pages, this sound would only play when I opened the website with internet explorer. is there a way to have background sounds play with google chrome and other browsers? thanks.

having sound in my website is important for me. please help.
    thank you very much.

is this topic has been touched upon previously, please direct me for I couldn't find it.

marcel fundora.

Re: how to have background audio play on browsers other than internet explorer?

You need to install a 'Player' on your site (the Controls will show, so Visitors can adjust volume or stop the auto-play) and set it to "Auto-Play" and even "Loop" for continual playback once the site page is loaded in the Visitor's browser. You can adjust the Control display (to minimize it as much as possible) on your page easily using PREVIEW to check each minor adjustment.

BlueVoda offers this ability, and the Tutorial outlines how to add an audio file as described > http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/add...web-pages.html

* If you use the method outlined above, you might wish to download free and use RealPlayer (Google for the free download) instead of Windows Media Player, as it is a more universally functional player across more browsers ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X