Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new website

Falks,
    My website Harrisburgflee.com is now up. Had lots of bugs and probably still has some but I am working on that. My banner Harrisburgflee is missing as yet - I am designing something for that. Infact that is the reason I have not yet officially launced the website.

Anyway, I have a FREE OFFER for ads on my site for the next two weeks -I would actually like some falks to post ads for free. This is how the system works:
    1. Signup to get a user name and password. Normally, I enable the new accounts in the evenings. Check back in the evening (EST) and should have you ready to post your classified ad for FREE for the rest of the days till the Free period ends 05/15/2006. Also send any comments.
    Thanks,
    Fred

Re: My new website

It will ease things for you if you post your complete url in the thread so we can just click and go. I cut copied and went and frankly was not sure where I was when I got there. Three craft items are for sale; that link worked fine but I didn't know who was running the site or why. I would not buy from a site like this. I think you shoukld describe who you are, why you are and why I should take the time to look around. Having twenty "0" links a 1 craft link is too early to publish.

On the plus side - it is a lean, fast moving site and it works well. I think it can succeed as it develops.

I'll be looking forward to additions.

DDS
    Dave
    http://www.peacoatpress.com
    ddstiles@cox.net

Comment

Thanks Dave,
      I appreciate the comments. If you read my threads you will find that I did explain that I am working on the logo as yet. Infact I did indicate that I was polishing on links and few other stuff. I bought this package though it had quite a few bugs. Anyway thanks,
      Fred

Comment

I didn't see anything in Dave's post talking about the header. And I also tried to type in your url - which I thought you'd post after reading his suggestion to do so - but I got an error and can't even see the site.

So, if it is able to be seen, and you post the url - I'll come back and look another time!
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X