PDA

View Full Version : Duh Question

OhScrap
05-02-2006, 10:55 PM
I got into soho.
read the user manual watched the turorial on how to edit pages. I still don't get it. What does draging from one spot to the other do for me? I want to change the text on the home page and would like a different background.

kassi59
05-03-2006, 01:55 PM
I know that with my version of bluevoda I dont have to drag items. All I do is to click and they automatically set up on my background and then I can move them to where I want them.
With the text change - double click on the text/highlight all the text/then choose from the list at the top left of your panel.
With backgrounds - right click/page properties/background/there you can choose from a solid color or upload a image background.
I downloaded the backgrounds that are offered here to my background files so I can refer to that to change..I personally chose a solid color.
hope this helps!

OhScrap
05-03-2006, 05:11 PM
I am not sure that answers my problem the clicking and draging is what they show in the soho tutorials under editing pages. Do I need to create my pages in blue voda and then send them to soho?

kassi59
05-03-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh my mistake - I didnt see that you were using the soho. Of course I could have looked and maybe even read your first line!..I was refering to the BlueVoda site builder...
I dont think that you do create in one than transfer into soho..I believe that you have to create and edit within the soho..
again - disreguard my not so help!..

OhScrap
05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Thanks any way. Any one else?