Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duh Question

I got into soho.
    read the user manual watched the turorial on how to edit pages. I still don't get it. What does draging from one spot to the other do for me? I want to change the text on the home page and would like a different background.
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Re: Duh Question

I know that with my version of bluevoda I dont have to drag items. All I do is to click and they automatically set up on my background and then I can move them to where I want them.
    With the text change - double click on the text/highlight all the text/then choose from the list at the top left of your panel.
    With backgrounds - right click/page properties/background/there you can choose from a solid color or upload a image background.
    I downloaded the backgrounds that are offered here to my background files so I can refer to that to change..I personally chose a solid color.
    hope this helps!

Comment

I am not sure that answers my problem the clicking and draging is what they show in the soho tutorials under editing pages. Do I need to create my pages in blue voda and then send them to soho?
      Shelly

Comment

Oh my mistake - I didnt see that you were using the soho. Of course I could have looked and maybe even read your first line!..I was refering to the BlueVoda site builder...
        I dont think that you do create in one than transfer into soho..I believe that you have to create and edit within the soho..
        again - disreguard my not so help!..

Comment

Thanks any way. Any one else?
          Shelly

Comment

Working...
          X