taff button and a date please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taff button and a date please help

can any one enlighten me as to how i set up a taff button i.e the ones we can download from b.v it says on mine email to a freaind but i dont know how to do the link is it mailto and if so what address to ? also is there a programe around for a date thing for site so they can see what the date is thanks
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Re: taff button and a date please help

To have a tell a friend button you need to have a php script that has smtp authentication.

Heres a simple date script, but your page has to be in .php format.

<?
    echo date('F j Y');
    ?>

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

not sure what you mean about the php script , hoew do i do that ? being a little dimm like i am oh and i will forget the date thing then i think

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

php is a programming language like html. In order to tell the browser to process the php code, the file has to be .php, if it is .html, it will only look for the html code.

So all you have to do is make sure the page you use the script I gave you on has a .php extension. You can just insert the code I gave you where you want it at and it should work

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Originally posted by Watdaflip
          php is a programming language like html. In order to tell the browser to process the php code, the file has to be .php, if it is .html, it will only look for the html code.

So all you have to do is make sure the page you use the script I gave you on has a .php extension. You can just insert the code I gave you where you want it at and it should work
          Please forgive me butting in Watdaflip... Thought this might help... try using notepad (from desktop>start>all programs>accessories<notepad). Paste Watdaflip's script and save as whatever.php. Then use file publisher button in BV to carry this file to your site.
          End of butt in - sorry.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

cheers amnda and u watda its realy good of you will do that, dont suppose you know haw to get a single line of text to become a pop up window or go to anther page do you without having to create another pgae link if you know what i mean, im lost now , i mean if you clik on a sentence it pops up whit a list of text

Comment

Working...
            X