X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Application Form Not Emailling Multiple Selections

Hello,

1) My domain is www.dancetones.org
    2) I have created an online form for a dancing competition application entry at dancetones.org/form.php
    3) I used ComboBox and checked the "Allow multiple selections" box
    4) I have set it up to email me the form response, which is working, but
    5) When tested, only one selection (not including all the other selections make in this form) is emailled to me.
    6) Is there something I need to activate?

Kind Regards

Craig Bisland
    Craig Bisland
    DanceTones Studios

Re: Online Application Form Not Emailling Multiple Selections

I have found my answer ....

"To make the combobox accept multiple values, you need to add [] at the end of its name."

ie. when you double click the combobox, under General - Name: it must read something like "Combobox1 [ ]"

Hope this helps !!

1. I just want to know how to get the numerous forms to email me in some kind of order, it is currently emailing through in random with no ryhme or reason.
    2. Can I set up my form in order of preference so that it emails me in an order ie. Name, Phone, Address, Email, Combobox1, Combobox2, etc.
    Craig Bisland
    DanceTones Studios

Comment

Re: Online Application Form Not Emailling Multiple Selections

Field information will be listed in the natural order you example, which makes it important not to COPY Combo Boxes or Text Areas (as a quick way to duplicate them on your page), but to create each one uniquely on your pages so their numbering, sequencing is perpetuated as part of the page code.

* More important, however, is that your Contact page will not function because you have a Contact page published as ".html" rather than the required ".php" .....
      REVIEW THE FOLLOWING POST TO SEE WHAT IS REQUIRED >>
      http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/for...tml#post373090
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X