This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use plug-in

How can I insert a captcha plug-in to prevent spam when people submit a question using a form in Blue Voda?

Re: How to use plug-in

From the BlueVoda Toolbar: INSERT > FORM > CAPTCHA
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

How to connect a captcha plug-in to a form

Hello,

I see an option to insert a captcha plug-in (using INSERT > FORM > CAPTCHA), but I don't know how to make submission of a comment contingent on accurate completion of the captcha. When I insert it, it's simply in addition to the question form, not connected to it. Please tell me how to make submission of a question using a form contingent on accurately writing out the captcha letters.

Thank you!
      Laurie

Comment

Re: How to connect a captcha plug-in to a form

ALL fields (the Text Area is a field that visitors may reply to a question in your Form) and elements of your Form must be positioned well within the Form Area for the CAPTCHA to properly condition the processing after the visitor selects Submit.

* The reason YOU are having trouble is because you have 2 Submit buttons within one FORM when you should have created a separate "Email Signup" page altogether. Ideally, each function should have it's own Form and page (only 1 Form per page):
        1. An Email reponse Form
        2. A "Comments" form for visitors to submit specific relevant replies
        3. an Email Sign-up Form, for newsletter or whatever

You might see an example on this site and how the "tasks" (review each page: Custom Request, Contact, Subscribe, etc.) have been separated according to type, each with their own page. Not only is it clearer to Visitors, but on clearer to sort them out in your email Inbox with the different headers ...

For the clarification of methods and to clearly outline the required formatting, PLEASE NOTE THE LOCATION OF THE BLUEVODA VIDEO TUTORIALS (Bookmark them) AND USE THEM TO LEARN HOW TO BUILD WEBSITE USING BLUEVODA!!! You can avoid such questions of basic skills this way, and be better empowered to proceed at an independent pace.

Pay particular attention to the FORM Tutorials # 20-22....

>> Complete BlueVoda Video Tutorial Collection
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X