Forum Phbb having two language in one account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Phbb having two language in one account

Hi, I am not sure if I can have Forum on my dormain name.com in two language, one in English and the other one in chinese? If it is ok, How am I going to install the other language after I have installed the English version earlier.

2- Can I have the forum ( either one or two-preferably Both ) be operational first, then later on to add in other webpages to my dormain name .com. This is so becasue designing of the other webpages by Soholaunch is going to take me some length of time to Master.

Thank You

Lincoln
    www.xuankong-liufa.com

Re: Forum Phbb having two language in one account

You can have 1 forum, and the user decide what language they want... But this only goes for the forum itself (it doesn't affect peoples post).

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thank, I am sorry, I am new learner. If I am wrong if I took what you had said meant that I could install at my dormian name.com/Forum. This forum shall have two version one as English and the other as Chinese when user log in.It is up to user to choose either one or to log in at one time.

I have seen from Yahoo and other search engine Forum of One dormainname .com appearedd as In English and In Chinese when one browse in.The user /memebr can also choose either to log in english or chinese or vice versa.

2-Any specific skills or extra steps to follow or be required to go about it.Please shed some light. Thank You

Lincoln
      www.xuankong-liufa.com

Comment

phpbb has a list of probably 40 langauges a user can choose from. You can set a default langauge. But htis only affects the actual forum... like all the buttons will be in the language the user selected, etc. But the post and forum categories will be in the language that they were created in... so someone would still have to use a translator

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X