Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

doesn't let me scroll down till the end of the page in editing a *.bvp file in bluevo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doesn't let me scroll down till the end of the page in editing a *.bvp file in bluevo

I've been trying to work on this attached MGVideoClipsBookYourSession.bvp
    and when trying to scroll down all the way to the end of the file to finish editing and design the page with the form - maybe because its a very long page? do u have a limit on the length ? it doesn't let me ..... try to open in blue voda this attached file and see if u can scroll down all the way to the end of the page to finish working on the form.
    it tooks me so long to create the form and I need this page to be up and running asap.
    to see how it looks like I published the MGVideoClipsBookYourSession.php file - so scroll down and u can see the problem - but it doesn't let me fix it in blue voda - HELPPPPPPPP PLS!!!!!
    here is the link to the file:
    http://www.mgsportsmanagement.com/MG...ourSession.php

i WANT TO ATTACHED THE .BVP - BUT CANNOT SEE WHERE I CAN ATTACHED IT

Re: doesn't let me scroll down till the end of the page in editing a *.bvp file in bl

To make the entire page scrollbar accessible in the BlueVoda Work Pane, simply reset page length via the BlueVoda Toolbar:
    VIEW > PAGE PROPERTIES > GENERAL Tab > Page Height .... (enter value)

It doesn't matter if you set it for 5,000 pixels and your page is only 1,800 pixels tall --- the web page will automatically reform during publishing to display up to the lower-most element on the page, allowing full function of the scrollbar in the browser window.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X