This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with form

Hi there. I have a question if you can help. My website is www.idassurity.com. I used the form wizard, am not using a database or csv file. From my contact_event_speaking page, at form submission, this is the error message I get: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/idassuri/public_html/contact_event_speaking.php:2) in /home/idassuri/public_html/contact_event_speaking.php on line 82

Here is the page in question:
    http://www.idassurity.com/contact_event_speaking.php

Can you tell me where I've gone wrong? Thank you!

Re: Problem with form

You had a white space at the top of the script which was causing the error, we deleted it and the form is now working!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I love you guys! Thank you!!!!

Comment

Hi again. I am sorry to be such a pain, but my forms are not working again. I have no clue what I did to mess it up. Still getting the error message on send:
        Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/idassuri/public_html/contact_event_speaking.php:2) in/home/idassuri/public_html/contact_event_speaking.php on line 82

idassurity.com Forms on pages: contact contact_for_business and contact_event_speaking. Thank you so much for the help! I promise I'm done messing with the forms.

Comment

You must have published the page again, it created the white space at the beginning of the page again, php does not handle white spaces well, we have removed it and the form is working again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Problem with Forms

Hi! Idassurity.com here again. I am still having problems with my forms on pages: www.idassurity.com.contact.php, www.idassurity.com/contact_for_business.php and www.idassurity.com/contacct_event_speaking.php. I get an error message of: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/idassuri/public_html/contact.php:2) in /home/idassuri/public_html/contact.php on line 82
            I used the form wizard on these pages and you fixed them by removing a whit space in the html. None of them are working and I know I will be publishing them again. Is this an internal problem I can fix myself? Please help!

I looked at the page html and couldn't find any white spaces. I don't know what to look for, though. I'm on a deadline for next week and am trying to work out the kinks. Thank you very much for the help.

Comment

Re: Problem with Forms

You can fix this yourself by going into your control panel, then opening the file Manager and then selecting the page and selecting edit. The white space is at the very top, simply delete it. The below video will help you use the file manager:

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Re: Problem with Forms

Thank you! That's what I needed! I appreciate your help!

Comment

Working...
                X