No announcement yet.

Linking menu buttons not working......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking menu buttons not working......

I'm fairly sure I've entered the info correctly but I think the problem lies in the folder setup, can anyone tell me how to use the FTP and what should it look like?

www.fourpawsplay.com can't connect the about us page entered as http://www.fourpawsplay.com/aboutus.html

Any help greatly apprecitated

Re: Linking menu buttons not working......

Originally posted by Four Paws
    I'm fairly sure I've entered the info correctly but I think the problem lies in the folder setup, can anyone tell me how to use the FTP and what should it look like?

www.fourpawsplay.com can't connect the about us page entered as http://www.fourpawsplay.com/aboutus.html

Any help greatly apprecitated
    You need to check, exactly, how you have spelt the name of the published page. This problem is usually caused by spelling or typing error.

I can't tell you how to use BlueFTP it would take all night! Just go to it and have a look around and familiarise yourself with it. Check out the tutorials too. (see link below my signature).

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Linking menu buttons not working......

the aboutus should be about_us always link the 2 words with a _
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X