Another template question/problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another template question/problem

When I unzip the templates I downloaded from the site, I can't seem to use them. I bought an expensive template that (I thought) was going to be a "web site". Specifically...when I try to use (any of) the templates I've downloaded, there are like 50 files with it. Do I have to insert each file seperately? I can't ever even find the "index" file. I'm very new at this and this might be a dumb question (sorry). I'm trying to teach myself.....
    Thanks!
    Ronda

Where did you buy your template from? Was it VodaHost Templates? If it was VodaHost Templates do you have the software that you were told would be needed to edit them?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

templates

i bought the templates from voda host. i have front page, but i was hoping i would be able to use the template using blue voda software. can i? if i create the template using fpage, how would i use it in voda? thanks

Originally posted by Sarah
      Where did you buy your template from? Was it VodaHost Templates? If it was VodaHost Templates do you have the software that you were told would be needed to edit them?

Comment

The templates purchased from "VodaHost Templates" are premium quality flash
        templates that require a certain skill level to edit them. When you preview them
        before you purchase it tells you that you need one or all of the following items

1) Macromedia Dreamweaver or Frontpage
        2) Macromedia Flash
        3) Adobe Photo shop

MostThese templates are not BlueVoda compatible. The ones that are will have to be imported (after editing) piece by piece.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X