This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sitemaps xml, html or/and robots.txt

I'm fixing my website and i'm a little bit uncertain about sitemap xml and html
    My site is in dutch, www.acquisit.nl

HTML
    I have made a my own sitemap.html page in bluevoda, Is that ok?
    Should i paste a tekst link in de buttom of each of my 4 pages just for visiters or just on the index page? I did all even the sitemap, but not a text link but a menubarlink because of the underlining op a static text link I don't want underlining!
    The html page itself, should i also use the titles of the page or just one keyword, like home or contact?

XML
    I have generated it with bluevoda or should i use xml.sitemaps.com and will upload it in webmastertools
    When i generate it shows www.mydomain.nl and www.mydomain.nl/index.html both the same pages. Now i see in sitemap my homepage 2 times .nl and .nl/index.html, is that correct?
    made a .xml tekst link and covered it with a shape in the color of the background and put it on all pages even xml.html, is that corect

robots.txt
    This is what i have made! Just want unnessecary directories not shown and crawled!
    For index follow, no index, etc. should i use seo robot possibilities is bluevoda
    Is robots.txt trying the same thing as metaname robots

User-agent: *
    Disallow: /etc/
    Disallow: /mail/
    Disallow: /access-logs/
    Disallow: /public_html/socialekerst.nl/
    Disallow: /public_html/cgi-bin/
    Disallow: /www/socialekerst.nl/
    Disallow: /www/cgi-bin/
    Disallow: /temp/
    Disallow: /cpbackup-exclude.conf/

Sitemap: http:/www.acqusit.nl/sitemap.xml

Hope someone can help me a out a bit!
    Best regards, Wouter

Re: sitemaps xml, html or/and robots.txt

Please review the following entire thread carefully, as it outlines the concepts in detail >> Sitemaps: XML, HTML, etc.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X