X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member email alerts

Hi,

I am setting up an animal advocacy website www.animal-welfare.org and am having Naval Design build and install the signup form.

My question is; If I want to notify my members of an urgent issue that they may need to be aware of, how do I notify them without being flagged as a spammer, even though they have agreed to receive alerts?

I am hoping to have many thousands of members in time!

Oh, I want to do it for free!

Thanks,

Musky
    Last edited by Musky; 02-23-2013, 11:06 PM. Reason: Check replies

Re: Member email alerts

You are limited to no more than 200 emails per hour via VodaHost servers to avoid penalty and auto-shutdown.

You may wish to instead use Twitter to broadcast notices, as Twitter does not have any limit to the number of broadcasts permitted nor does it limit the number of people receiving each broadcast (one Tweet can reach millions of Followers). You are already posting Tweets on your site, so to emphasize this primary communication channel is simply logical.

Check with 'Navaldesign' for all these specific use questions related to the services he is providing for you ... he is well aware of the parameters and possibilities you should be made aware of, Bri!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X