Contact link?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact link?

How does one link an email address to text...such as, throughout my site I'd like to have "email me" as a clickable link to direct them to my email address.

I know how to hyperlink, as I've done it several times. But since the email address isn't an http:// destination, how should I go about it?

Thanks!

Re: Contact link?

Nevermind, I got ahead of myself and I just found the answer...

Thanks!

Comment

kraycee2000

where do I find that information also? I am in desparate need of it, I had to delete a couple of my pages totaly! since I did something very wrong it was messing up my links, I have already published my site and I am kinda antsy!

sugarplum

Comment

Just select and highligh the text that you want to link to your email. Then , while it is highlighted, click on the Link icon. Select Link Type: mailto:, and in the URL field, where mailto: already appears, add" mailto: youremail@yourdomain.com"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hee-Hee, its that easy huh?

sugarplum

Comment

Yes, it is
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X