Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal linking

Hi.

I have downloadet BlueVoda web site builder.I think its great.Very easy to use.
    The thing is,I have no plans om putting it on the net.At least,not for now.

I try to set the hyperlink,to set the pages together.Offline.
    But I get this message....

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable this links be shure to publish all referenced pages to your web site and specify their absolute URLs in the link propeties.

I just want to use my site offline,at the moment.But are there no possibilitys to make the pages come together by linking them internal?

And if...how?

I hope someone can tell me.Put please,in very simple ways.My english is no good at all.I`ve problem reading it if it comes in big long sentences.

I hope someone can answer me on this one.
    www.phototales.net

Re: Internal linking

Originally posted by Katrine
    Hi.

I have downloadet BlueVoda web site builder.I think its great.Very easy to use.
    The thing is,I have no plans om putting it on the net.At least,not for now.

I try to set the hyperlink,to set the pages together.Offline.
    But I get this message....

This link has been disabled.
    BlueVoda has generated HTML for the current page only and as a result all internal links are disabled.

To enable this links be shure to publish all referenced pages to your web site and specify their absolute URLs in the link propeties.

I just want to use my site offline,at the moment.But are there no possibilitys to make the pages come together by linking them internal?

And if...how?

I hope someone can tell me.Put please,in very simple ways.My english is no good at all.I`ve problem reading it if it comes in big long sentences.

I hope someone can answer me on this one.
    Your links will only work properly once the site is published. Your links are 'looking' for URLs. URLs, by nature, have to be published. No publishing = no links.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Internal linking

Okei.I tough maybe I could link to files.But now I know.Thank you for answering.
      www.phototales.net

Comment

Working...
      X