email not working on new isp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email not working on new isp

After reading through the posts and knowledge base I can't seem to sort out the problem.

After moving to a new location and using a different ISP I'm unable to "Log on to incoming mail server", for my vodahost based email.

I have no problem with yahoo mail, only my vodahost email.

I've gone through the numbers but it's still not working.
    I'm using Outlook 2003.

I did check to see if my new ISP is black listed and it's not.

The error message I get when trying to send mail is:

Send test email message: the specified server was found; but there was no response. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct.

Long onto incoming mail server (POP3); the specified server was found; but there was no response from the server. Please verify that the port and SSL information is correct.

Interesting though, it did work yesterday for a short time and not since.

Also, how do I view my email through the CPanel? I tried logging in but there was no mail!!!

Thank you for any help on this subject as I'm losing my hair over it..
    Thai House Plans
    Interior - Exterior, 3D Design

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Re: email not working on new isp

type in IE www.yourdomain.com/webmail then give the username and password for your email account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: email not working on new isp

navaldesign, thank you for your response.
      I tried what you suggested and this is what I get:
      404 Not Found

The requested URL '/webmail' was not found on this server.

I did not change anything in my Cpanel, so I can't understand what's happening (or what's NOT happening)...
      cheers,
      Tom

I just now went into Cpanel and changed the password for one email setting but still not working....
      Thai House Plans
      Interior - Exterior, 3D Design

www.Thai-Land-House.com

Comment

Working...
      X