This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form help

Im looking put a form so someone can sign up for a newsletter. How do I do this?

When I put it on the site, I can see it in the preview, but not when published

This is what comes up in the as url when I submit the form
    www.mysite.com/<?php%20echo%20basename(__FILE__);%20?>

also the webpage says Not Found

The requested URL /< was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.24 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.24 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.xclusivemanagement.com Port 80

What am I doing wrong

This is great no support from anyone. I really am thinking hard about leaving voda all together. Did you know if you built your website threw go daddy you can call them anytime of the day and get help

4 POSTS MERGED

Re: Form help

It's rather difficult to imagine what the issue really is when you do not provide a Domain name or a URL to the page in question as required by Forum Rules, so complaining and threatening is rather a waste of time.

You are obviously doing something wrong, and most likely it is simply an incorrect manner of creating the page, or possibly misunderstanding how to properly create the Form itself.

Why don't you review this thread carefully to make sure you are not experiencing one of the problems some others describe, and that you are in fact following the prescribed methods outlined precisely?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Well i just followed those directions, and when published I don't even see the form.

Comment

And now none of the pictures show up.

Comment

Originally posted by untilater View Post
          And now none of the pictures show up.
          You may be Saving the page improperly, or some other "Step" is not being done correctly (out of many thousands of BlueVoda Users, this is only happening to you).

If, as you say, you followed the outlines exactly as suggested in the thread mentioned and now elements of your pages are "missing" or do not display, there might be something you can spot out of order by reviewing this post about aspects of page creation, Saving, and publishing using BV12.

Again ... without you providing a Domain name or valid URL to the site page in question, it is rather hard to see exactly what is going on. I seem to be the only one regularly frequenting these Forums trying to help these days, so this is as far as I can help!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X