X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with my profile on this forum

Hi,

I've been meaning to post this for some time but the more threads I participate the more of a problem it is becoming so I thought it was time I try to sort it out.

My forum profile wont allow me to edit it. I can't upload a pic or anything. When I subscribe to a thread via email I never get an email so I have to keep coming onto the forum and manually look through my topics via my profile to look for updates to threads.

Advice?

Re: problem with my profile on this forum

The ability to fully create or edit Profiles was removed more than 2 years ago in order to have less vulnerability to hack attempts and to thwart volumuous invalid Profile creation altogether. The Personal page with Comments, Photo Albums, and such were also disabled at this same time, so only Profiles created before this period will show a personal Avatar and some other details, although the ability to edit them has been removed hence.

To find your own threads and posts, simply click on your own name to get to your Profile page and under your name, use the links "Find Latest Posts" or "Find Latest Threads" to reveal the entire list of your activity on the Forums.

The email notifier should be working ... no idea why it is not in your case.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: problem with my profile on this forum

Ok, thanks Vasili, strange about my email subscription not working, but I'll just keep checking manually.

Comment

Working...
      X