Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please check my website! It seems erratic, not loading the photos www.louisemack.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please check my website! It seems erratic, not loading the photos www.louisemack.com

My site was working fine, designed and updated last in 2012. I decided to check it to decide if I should update the photo galleries today. But most pages don't load the galleries, some at all, some very slowly and only on repeated refreshing. Is anyone else having the same thing happen when they look at it? And if so, how do I fix it? I tried republishing to no effect!
    Thanks
    Louise

Re: Please check my website! It seems erratic, not loading the photos www.louisemack.

All of your interior page Conveyor images are improperly titled, without spacing indicators as required: "maggie 1.jpg" instead of "maggie_1.jpg" or "maggie-1.jpg"; "brad 1.jpg" instead of "brad_1.jpg" or "brad-1.jpg" etc.

Each must be pre-formatted the same size, and the same size as your Conveyor. If you need a proper Photo Editor to properly size your images (which also compresses the file size automatically, to reduce loading times and page load hang), try downloading PixResizer free from VodaHost.

You have re-published your page so many times (and likely Saved your pages with Dynamic elements such as Conveyor) using the improper method that it is likely you are running into difficulties as described HERE

After correcting both suggested methods described above your pages continue to load slowly, the only other explanation is simply your connection speed or integrity, as it loads fine for me otherwise.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X