Custom text box shape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom text box shape

I have spent 8 hrs trying to get my text to go around a picture. (so I can have a picture in the top left section of the text box) The only way was two separate text boxes but it displays overlapped in Firefox. Please tell me BV has a way to create a custom text box to go around an object. This seems like such a simple and common process.

Re: Custom text box shape

No.

And, you wouldn't be having issues with browsers displaying your text if you used > Web Safe Fonts
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I am using arial size 14. I would assume this is as safe as it gets. http://www.fusionfinishing.com/resources/resources.html

Comment

1. Always include an extra "space" at the end of any text in a text Box (use your keyboard's Spacebar to add an extra blank space after the last 'period' or other character) to prevent the formatted text from "reforming" automatically, usually by dropping the last line to 1.5 line spacing.

2. You are overlapping text boxes, and this too, contributes to reforming text.

3. Check to be sure your positioning spacing of Text Boxes has a clear and defined margin between them. This may or may not be precisely possible using PREVIEW, and may only be possible by making minor adjustments after Publishing the pages themselves, despite how they actually appear on the BlueVoda Workpanre --- providing you are properly Saving the pages after each update/edit: use the SAVE function/command only, not the SAVE PAGE AS as this will cause conflicts in scripted or dynamic elements. MORE

4. The text on your pages are actually set at an abnormally large font size for such close registration. You may wish to consider revising this design choice, as it may be the root cause for text reformation issues.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X