Map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map

I would like to add a map on my find us page. Where is a good place to find a map or should I link to map quest. Would prefer not to do that as I don't want them leaving my site.
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Re: Map

Originally posted by OhScrap
    I would like to add a map on my find us page. Where is a good place to find a map or should I link to map quest. Would prefer not to do that as I don't want them leaving my site.
    Copy and paste from a map site but you should check that it's ok and will need to provide a link back to their site probably.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you. Helping me should advance your rank.....fast. I would be lost with out all the help!
      -------------------------------------------
      Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Originally posted by OhScrap
        Thank you. Helping me should advance your rank.....fast. I would be lost with out all the help!
        You're welcome! And yes it won't do my rank any harm. Lol.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there

I just stumbled upon this forum from a Google search and think I might be able to help with this query. We just recently developed a tool that allows you to put Google Maps on your own site, and to overlay them with data of your own choosing... all very, very quickly (adding a single map can be done in a matter of a couple of minutes).

If you'd like to check it out, the address to go to is http://www.aardvarkmap.net

Hope this helps,

Aaron
          Business Forums - Sport Forums - Travel Forums

Comment

Originally posted by altyfc
            Hi there

I just stumbled upon this forum from a Google search and think I might be able to help with this query. We just recently developed a tool that allows you to put Google Maps on your own site, and to overlay them with data of your own choosing... all very, very quickly (adding a single map can be done in a matter of a couple of minutes).

If you'd like to check it out, the address to go to is http://www.aardvarkmap.net

Hope this helps,

Aaron

VERY useful and easy to use! I just created this in 5 minutes! Thankyou!
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hey, that's great!

Glad you found it so easy to use. That's always been the prime aim we've had behind all the tools we create. People, we think, want something that straightforward to implement and 'does what it says on the tin'. :)

If you're interested in checking out other projects, you might find http://www.aardvarkmailinglist.net and http://www.aardvarkpostcards.net helpful. Others are in the pipeline.

Regards

Aaron

Comment

Thankyou, i will have a look. Thanks again.
                Navaldesign
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Don't mention it. If you have any ideas for improvements, just let me know. We'd like the product to be as useful as possible as it has the best chance of doing well that way.

Aaron

Comment

It doesn't show Hawaii! I wanted to make a map.
                    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Originally posted by scubadiver
                      It doesn't show Hawaii! I wanted to make a map.
                      Yes, it does show Hawaii. I checked it. Please look closely. You will need to enlarhe to find it. At a first aproach it's indicated as HI
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Yep, Hawaii is there! :)

We now have a new design: http://www.aardvarkmap.net

We've totally changed the look, reduced the number of steps you have to go through to create a map, and added some examples.

What do you think now?

Thanks

Aaron

Comment

Hi, i liked the new look. Didn't find any practical changes, but the interface feeling is better. Would you consider having some more pointer symbols? like arrows f.e. ?
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Yeah, in essence it's pretty much the same. Not sure how much demand there is for different pointers... what we'll probably do is set up a support forum so that people can request things like that, and we can act according to level of demand. Thanks for the suggestion.

Aaron

Comment

Working...
                            X