Analize your site links

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Analize your site links

When I was looking for info on meta tags I found a thread that linked to a site to analize my sites tags. It would be nice if there was a general place to find these tools.
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Re: Analize your site links

I don't know what site you found, but a great one for that is Site Report Card: www.sitereportcard.com

If anyone would like, I'll make a list of some of the more common url's I use and post it? Is this something that would be useful?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
      I don't know what site you found, but a great one for that is Site Report Card: www.sitereportcard.com

If anyone would like, I'll make a list of some of the more common url's I use and post it? Is this something that would be useful?
      YES PLEASE BETHERS - In the hints and tips section under 'Common Problems' thread. That would be really, really helpful. Thank you.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I just posted this: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/int...ing-tools.html

in the Internet Marketing forum. If you think it should be moved, I don't mind where it goes - but that seemed a good place for it.

If people are looking for specifics I forgot there - just ask - if I have them, I'll add to that thread.
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Maryellen's Estate

Comment

Originally posted by maryellen
            Maryellen's Estate
            What about Maryellen's Estate?

Did you mean to link to it? Quick thought add it to your signature that way when you forget (like I have) it is there anyway.
            Shelly

Comment

Firstly can I apologize for intruding on someone else's thread but not sure where to post for this.
              Bethers, I just used your handy site check thingie and it turns out my site is already listed on 3 search engines! Shock! I haven't submitted it to the search engines yet!
              Would you have any idea of why this is?
              Thanks
              Karen
              www.redgypsy.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
                Firstly can I apologize for intruding on someone else's thread but not sure where to post for this.
                Bethers, I just used your handy site check thingie and it turns out my site is already listed on 3 search engines! Shock! I haven't submitted it to the search engines yet!
                Would you have any idea of why this is?
                Thanks
                Karen
                www.redgypsy.co.uk
                Just posting on this forum is often enough to peek the interest of the spiderbots as you use your URL when you post. As they see URLs on here they go and check them out. Cool, isn't it?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                  Just posting on this forum is often enough to peek the interest of the spiderbots as you use your URL when you post. As they see URLs on here they go and check them out. Cool, isn't it?
                  Thanks Amanda! Dunno about cool...I haven't got all my stock in for the website yet so if someone had to order from it I might not have what theyre ordering. Mind you, it did say I wasn't in the top 100 so little chance of that lol.
                  It's all very strange this search engine business what with spiders and such lol.
                  I aren't complaining tho! When I am ready I'm sure I'll be glad. :o)
                  Thanks again Amanda
                  p.s. Do you sleep? Or maybe you have more hours in the day than the rest of us! You have built so many amazing sites and still you're always on hand to answer daft questions from the likes of me.
                  I vote you for prime minister ;O)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
                    That is cool! Not only do we get ranking here but there too. Bonus!!
                    Shelly

Comment

Originally posted by crazidiamondxx
                      Thanks Amanda! Dunno about cool...I haven't got all my stock in for the website yet so if someone had to order from it I might not have what theyre ordering. Mind you, it did say I wasn't in the top 100 so little chance of that lol.
                      It's all very strange this search engine business what with spiders and such lol.
                      I aren't complaining tho! When I am ready I'm sure I'll be glad. :o)
                      Thanks again Amanda
                      p.s. Do you sleep? Or maybe you have more hours in the day than the rest of us! You have built so many amazing sites and still you're always on hand to answer daft questions from the likes of me.
                      I vote you for prime minister ;O)
                      Well thank you very much!! I respectfully decline the nomination!! Lol.
                      You are welcome, we're all glad to help out :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Actually, it's great to have the se's find you- as it can take them (especially Google) time to decide to include you when they return searches. And I never submit my sites - just start link trading and making sure they have links back to them. I added A Child's Palace as a link from the home page of another site the day I took it live and MSN and Google both spidered it within 24 hours.

BTW, you can look in your control panel and see when the spiders come. Although, I haven't figured Yahoo out there - cuz they've come, but never been listed.
                        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                        SEO - The Basics

Comment

How do you tell if they have it?
                          Shelly

Comment

Shelly, You can see in your stats in the control panel if they've spidered you - you can use Site Report Card and they'll tell you some of them. You can also check with se's directly - most of them you can check by entering the following into their search bar:
                            site:www.yousitename.com
                            Up will pop what they have on your site.
                            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
                            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                            X