Structured data Google likes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Structured data Google likes

According to a Google Webmaster Tools analysis, I have no structured data on my sites. Is there a simple way to identify microdata using BV, or will I have to edit the html code?
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Re: Structured data that Google likes

DON'T FREAK OUT ...
    Creating "microdata tags" is specifically done for platforms that otherwise do not have the ability to configure or utilize normal metadata methods, such as Shopping Carts that do not have individual Page Descriptions or page-specific Content editing tools (content Keyword Tags, H-Tags, etc.) ... not for static Bluevoda websites that offer these abilities and more.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
    Still, this "analysis" you mention highlights the apparent fact you are not using H-METADATA Tags to emphasize your Content (creating high-value Relevancy "snippets"), and that your Content, Page Description, Page Title, and other elements are not "sharing" continuity as should --- they are not fully optimized. It has never been an "easy" task to weave in normally composed Content with the functionality that is demanded, but now more than ever this process is being "required" as the preferred simplified manner of evaluating Content (to establish clear Relevancy metrics) as well as sifting through those sites not composed normally. There are simply too many sites these days to value using the laborious methods of days gone by ...

With the new SEO methods becoming implemented, there is greater emphasis on organic Content and the degree to which it is developed H-Tags and emphasized Content -- "optimization" -- is now being required rather than simply "favored" as a matter of "Build"). Common sense, really, but some people are freaking out with traditional schemes and shady methods being de-valued.

You can learn more in this Webmaster page, but you should have no difficulty using BlueVoda to your best advantage to create rich (optimized) Content worthy of the new methodologies.
    * The "snippets" referenced under the URL on the Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page) has always been the first 20-25 words (usually 150-175 total character spaces) of the Page Description, which should be particularly composed in continuity with the rest of the Page Content (with H-Tags and "anchored" keywords, etc. that also create the broader Relevancy with the Page Title, etc.).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Structured data that Google likes

Thanks Vasli! Now it's probably me being stupid, but when you talk about the H-tags, do you mean the header tags? As I've updated all these now (about a year ago), yet GA is saying I have NO structured data?
      Trish
      www.Limebrook.com
      www.MountainWalk.co.uk
      www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
      www.TucsonForBeginners.com
      www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Re: Structured data Google likes

It may very well be that your H-Tags are configured improperly, or lack strong Relevance Continuity.

Click the link(s) above to see if we are talking about the same Tags and referring to the same aspect of Metadata promotion ....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X