This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a download?

Hi, I am building a site that requires me to add a pdf document for download by the site users. How can I do this? Is it possible with BlueVoda?

Re: Add a download?

Originally posted by Wmartey View Post
    Hi, I am building a site that requires me to add a pdf document for download by the site users. How can I do this? Is it possible with BlueVoda?
    Tips like this are easily found doing a Search of the Forums > How to create a download
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

How do I upload a pdf file to my web page

Hi Guys,

I am trying to upload a pdf. file to my web page without success.

Comment

Re: Add a download?

The directions provided above are quite clear ....

Comment

Uploading a pdf. file

Hi Guys,
          Perhaps I did not make myself clear in my last post. I do not want to download a file from my website, I would like to Upload a pdf. file to display on my web page. I get sent pictures and various posters in pdf. format, some of which I would like to display on my web page but cannot seem to find a way to do this in Blue Voda Website Builder.

Comment

Re: Uploading a pdf. file

Originally posted by joneelock View Post
            Perhaps I did not make myself clear in my last post. I do not want to download a file from my website, I would like to Upload a pdf. file to display on my web page. I get sent pictures and various posters in pdf. format, some of which I would like to display on my web page but cannot seem to find a way to do this in Blue Voda Website Builder.
            You can't do it using ANY website builder, including BlueVoda.

You will need to: 1. convert the PDF to an Image; 2. Format (re-size) the Image to proper dimensions; 3. Import the image onto your BlueVoda page in order to display it on your website.

You can do a Google Search for a free PDF to JPG conversion tool (there are quite a few -- select one that does not use Watermarks!).

Comment

Working...
            X