Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domain Name

HI

My account with vodahost expired on 5-1-06 and I'm going to get a new account since I did'nt renew my old one but my question is. My old domain name is still showing me as the contact person but some one else is using the domain how can this happen.

Thank's Charles

Re: Domain Name

Originally posted by cmoore
    HI

My account with vodahost expired on 5-1-06 and I'm going to get a new account since I did'nt renew my old one but my question is. My old domain name is still showing me as the contact person but some one else is using the domain how can this happen.

Thank's Charles
    I'd guess that you should have renewed that at the same time and seeing as you didn't it reverted to the 'available' domain list and they haven't bothered to update the records. I don't know, for sure, how it works. Contact the people you bought the domain name from and ask them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Domain Name

Provide your old domain name so we can have a look
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X