Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating pages on BlueVoda

Site: www.clubsilence.com

I have just created a download page in BlueVoda. I want to go to it after publishing. I saved it as "download."

I type in www.clubsilence.com/download and it is not there. What am I doing wrong?

Re: Creating pages on BlueVoda

Originally posted by Ragnarok
    Site: www.clubsilence.com

I have just created a download page in BlueVoda. I want to go to it after publishing. I saved it as "download."

I type in www.clubsilence.com/download and it is not there. What am I doing wrong?
    Firstly - that won't work because you've omitted the.html from the end.

I did it and checked and it still isn't there. My guess is you've either made a spelling or syntax error - check for both, or have published it to the wrong directory.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Did yout put the new page in your downloads directory or in your public_html directory? If it's in your downloads directory, you need to rename it index, republish and change the path to clubsilence/downloads.
      My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by racefan20
        Did yout put the new page in your downloads directory or in your public_html directory? If it's in your downloads directory, you need to rename it index, republish and change the path to clubsilence/downloads.
        Oops! Sorry B.G.R.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
          Oops! Sorry B.G.R.
          LOL No worries, it was a tie.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

"change the path to clubsilence/downloads"

how do I do this?

I put the new "downloads" page into the public_html/downloads folder as a bluevoda file. I renamed it index like you said. I'm still confused.... sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok
              "change the path to clubsilence/downloads"

how do I do this?

I put the new "downloads" page into the public_html/downloads folder as a bluevoda file. I renamed it index like you said. I'm still confused.... sorry
              No worries, but let's back up a little. What exactly is your downloads directory for? Is it simply to house the files you plan to make available for download?

Secondly, what exactly is supposed to be on your download page (the one you first posted about)? There's a simple solution here but my tired mind is missing it.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

http://www.clubsilence.com/downloads.html

Your page is here. Amanda was right on the spelling thing - you omitted the 's' the first time out.

Nice work, by the way. It's a cool looking site. Go back to your downloads directory and remove the index page I recommended earlier. You obviously don't need it and I apologize for not catching the error sooner.
                My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
                X