This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selection Forms Help Please

OK so I have looked for hours and can not find results. Here is what i want to achieve.

I want to have a drop box for the following so a user can make a selection and based on that selection the next drop box will have results for them to select and again based on that selection the user has more results and so on and so on. I.E

Vehicle -> Camry (once this is selected the next box results will be as followd)
    Model - ATX ( this is the election options avail for the camry )
    - Prodigy
    - ETC
    Year - ETC (please select the year )
    Month - ETC ( please select month )

The end result will allow the selection to load the final data witch will be a single webpage or an iframe with the results. is this possible ?

Re: Selection Forms Help Please

You can use JavaScript to link the ComboBox values to eventually present a relevant URL as a result of the selections made from the lists in the Combo Boxes. You can see in the Demo that the lists themselves change according to the selection made in the previous box which is a way to control the proper combinations of selections (there is no way to mix up Makes and Models that way, etc.).

Here is one such script that is free and which can be easily added to your BlueVoda page using a 'BV Javascript Box' > http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/...plecombo.shtml

If this is not what you are looking for, you should explore the many free "combo box whipper" scripts available that offer different functions in addition to the script above.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X