How can I add a PRINT button for forms information before form is submitted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add a PRINT button for forms information before form is submitted

On various websites, I see a PRINT button for option to print specific information from a form only. I have a membership page on http://milbyalum.org/membership_info.php -- I have posted for help in making this form SUBMIT but have not received any assistance. So I would like for the viewer to be able to fill out this form and PRINT it so they can mail in their membership dues with the completed form. Right now, if I print the page, I get the entire webpage, but only want the specific area printed where the form is. Can anyone offer any assistance on this, please?

Re: How can I add a PRINT button for forms information before form is submitted

Since BlueVoda no longer uses CSS as it once did, you will have to use a specific Javascript to define what part of the page you wish to print.
    You will add the different parts of the script to your page via PAGE HTML and pasting them to the proper section via the Tabs presenting: From the BlueVoda Workpane Toolbar > VIEW > PAGE HTML > Select Tab as directed to paste in script sections

This script is very simple to implement, and offers either a Text command or a Button for visitors to click to Print.

This script is a bit more involved, but offers the ability to pre-configure the print job, allowing you to define the formatting of the text and layout.

Either should serve your purposes well as you describe them, but if not, do your own online Search to find one you can understand and implement without issue.

* Keep in mind, there is no script that will "Print" out a Form (email) with the information entered in any of the Fields, but will only print out the Form Content itself (the text, the questions or the labels to the fields themselves). If as you say you wish to allow prospective members to print out a Form to mail in, it would be better that you simply prepare a Document (preferrably as a PDF in order to appeal to both PC and iOS-Mac users without forcing anyone to convert your document just to use it) that is hard-formatted and uniform in nature that they "Download" and then print out as necessary.

Printing out an abbreviated and lesser formatted section of a web page is a poor substitute for a properly formatted downloadable Form that can include more information than a simple Form, such as an address, telephone number, specific instructions, and other details that are inappropriate for an online Form to contain.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X