Cant publish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant publish

I also recieved a welcome e-mail (05/05/2006) with all the login details but when I am tryng to publish my website its showing the following error message

Internet Exception error 12014

The request to connect and log onto the FTP server could not be completed because the supplied password is incorret.

Re: Cant publish

Make sure you have not put any blank spaces after your username or password. Also make sure you have selected the correct IP address from the dropdowm list
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The ip address which yuo have sent me is not there in the drop down menu

Comment

Originally posted by Hari
        The ip address which yuo have sent me is not there in the drop down menu
        All you need to do is download the latest version of BlueVoda. You will then see your IP address. This is because VodaHost is growing and adding new servers at such a rate that BV quickly becomes 'outdated' but only insofar as the IP addresses are concerned.

You should be fine after that! :o)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I have downloaded the latest version and given the correct ip.Still I can't publish my website.
          Just click on the site below and you will understand what the problem is.
          My site is www.bestindiansingles.com

Comment

How are you trying to publish? If the gifs are there, the "index" page should be there too. And what is the Bluevoda.exe file doing there?
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X