Made changes to my site feedback would be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made changes to my site feedback would be great

I hope I am o.k to put a thread on here on changes to my site.

Just added some pictures and new banners to each page to liven the site up a bit, just wondered if now I should change my link buttons. Also not sure about contact page.

Any comments on my new look site would be good thanks.

Paul
    www.anxietynomore.co.uk

Re: Made changes to my site feedback would be great

Originally posted by ollie35
    I hope I am o.k to put a thread on here on changes to my site.

Just added some pictures and new banners to each page to liven the site up a bit, just wondered if now I should change my link buttons. Also not sure about contact page.

Any comments on my new look site would be good thanks.

Paul
    Yes, it's fine to post your thread here - that's what it's for! Lol.

I like what you've done! It does liven it up a little without being 'in your face', nicely understated. Your buttons look fine but it might be nice to experiment with a warmer button colour and see what you think... Well done!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I'm no expert by all means, but I did notice this on your "About me" page, think it is a slight typo error.

I said to myself, "well, ok, I don't know what happened there, but hopefully a it was a one off."

But I love your colors, very soft and easy to look at. Easy to read and I had no problems navigating around. Good job in my books.
      Rcmaddawg
      www.rcfun4all.com

Comment

Hey thanks for the typo error I will change that.............
        www.anxietynomore.co.uk

Comment

I like it.

A couple things. I'd like to see you add the Anxiety No More to the header of every page - with the page title info that you have there under it. Remember, se's will not always send people to your home page.

I also don't understand why you put the se box in there to take people to Google and/or Yahoo? That's just an invitation for them to leave your site - and, believe me, they all know how to find their search bars!
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Vey nice, I had a panic attack once. I just want to sit down on the floor. It thankfully it passed.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

looks great and is much improoved

Comment

Great looking site. In addition to the other comments, the only thing that drove me bonkers is that on each click to the next page, your header moved slightly, this way and that way. I know someone on this forum can tell you how to correct that, so that it stays put. I have the same problem, but put mine up in a corner and was consistant on each page as much as possible, but I know theres a better way, I just need to take the time to work on my and tweak it a little more. Other than that, Good Job!!
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Thank you for feedback made some changes.
                  On the site bar to google someone once told me it helped with s.e, must be another false rumour.
                  Hope everything is o.k now.

Paul
                  www.anxietynomore.co.uk

Comment

Hi,
                    Got a good relaxing feel, would be nice if you changed you menu buttons, maybe gold then a change to silver, the blue is not very nice & it also changes from round to square. Also I couldn’t get the email link to work on your contact us page.

Cheers

Chris
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Here's a thought for you to consider. I just noticed in reviewing your site, that the way the paragraphs are aligned they just happend to end a just the right place at the bottom of my screen, that I thought you had fairly short pages. (no, i didn't think to look at the scroll bar). But anyway, I just noticed that your pages are longer and in fact you are selling items. I didn't see that the first time around. Not sure what you could do to alert people like me that there is more if they scroll down. I would like to see your book on your home page up toward the top somehow, because I totally missed it. I agree with everyone else about the buttons. Then my last comment is that your contact page header background is a different color than the rest of your pages.

I guess my overall feeling, is that I would like to see everything you are selling more pronounced, especially your book!

Nice site!! Good Luck with it!!
                      Cindy
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi there,
                        Im very new to site building but just one thought on your long front page it would be nice to put either a return to top button or copy and paste your buttons again at the bottom. really did like your work.
                        regards
                        Alber & Theresa

Comment

Working...
                        X