expired/renewed hosting service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expired/renewed hosting service

My vodahost(ed) web site expired about 4 days ago. Site (www.mywebsite.com) was taken down. In addition to website, I had a blog (www.mywebsite.com/blog) that was created through wordpress.org. Today I renewed the hosting services of the website on vodahost. Question, will both the website and the blog reappear in their original form when vodahost reactivates the website? (In other words, are all files and date still stored through Vodahost so that they are still there and associated with the domain name)?

Expired/renewed hosting

I cancelled web hosting from VodaHost. Four days later I renewed the hosting service (same domain name). Will all my files and data still be available even though the web hosting subscription lapsed a few days? I still had access to my Voda Host account to create the renewed subscription.....

Comment

Re: Expired/renewed hosting

Hi,

All details will have been saved on the server, and will have reappeared with the renewal, if you have any further
      questions you should open a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: expired/renewed hosting service

Hi,

All details will have been saved on the server, and will have reappeared with the renewal, if you have any further
        questions you should open a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X