'notices' panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'notices' panel

Hello, I am starting to think about an overhaul of my website (www.mowcopchurch.com) and would like to be able to put a panel on each page which contains frequently wanted or updated items. I have heard you can do this and then once setup you only have to update one page and it automatically updates that panel on every page. Was wondering if you could tell me what that is called and how I would do it. I do remember that you have to publish all the pages in a php format, not html but that is all!
    Looking forward to your reply.

Ruth Winterton

Re: 'notices' panel

The "PHP-Include Method" no longer functions as was intended when first presented as the "Single Page menu in BV Using PHP" due to the fact BlueVoda versions 12 and later no longer use CSS and use HTML5.

You will have to populate each page manually, or use an iFrame (Inline Frame) to present a section across all pages globally. Using an iFrame does not require publishing pages as ".php" and is often more simple to accomplish than manual population.

> How To Use Inline Frames in BlueVoda
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: 'notices' panel

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      The "PHP-Include Method" no longer functions as was intended when first presented as the "Single Page menu in BV Using PHP" due to the fact BlueVoda versions 12 and later no longer use CSS and use HTML5.

You will have to populate each page manually, or use an iFrame (Inline Frame) to present a section across all pages globally. Using an iFrame does not require publishing pages as ".php" and is often more simple to accomplish than manual population.

> How To Use Inline Frames in BlueVoda
      Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated! :)
      Ruth

Comment

Working...
      X