Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• header pictures still don't work well

Hi again,

Hank helped me before and then I lost the thread somewhere.. I uploaded the new photos with no spaces in the pics names and I actually saw all the pages work, but now - every time I browse between the pages, the header picture doesn't change again.

Is there any way to solve this?

My website is - www.chinaclickgo.com and the pages I am talking about are all the main menu pages + testimonials page which you can reach from the "your trip" page

Thanks again,
    Yael

Re: header pictures still don't work well

You have set your Ad banner Rotator to too fast of a sequence --- the images (which, being so HUGE are obviously not reduced in actual file size = "not optimized") are not fully loading before they are responding to the commands to switch images. Thus, the black space without an image.

Run your images through PixResizer to reduce the actual image files size (so it loads faster) and re-import them onto the pages, and re-publish the pages again (maybe changing the Rotator sequence timing to allow a longer individual time to display) .... making sure to select in the PUBLISH DIALOG "publish all files" .....

One you have done this, refresh your Browser as many times as it takes so it can truly load the revised page completely ... even if it has to go through your display sequence more than once to get each image to FULLY load.

Waiting for the new page to load properly should also clearly demonstrate all the parameters of the logic outlined above that dictates the relationship of image files size and page load time.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X