This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In preview new text won't show up

I’m having trouble with new added text and photos showing up in preview on most pages. When I add text or photos in the BV site builder to a created page that worked before and go to preview nothing shows up, but in the BV file, text and photos are there.

I tried opening a blank page and copying & past everything to the new page but get the same results.
    I put all my BV files on a flash drive, and downloaded BV site builder on another computer and still can’t preview the new text or photos.
    This recently started within the last couple of weeks, before that everything worked great.
    The original pages are working; I just can’t add anything to them.

wwwvalleywidenewspaper.com
    Valleywide Newspapers

Re: In preview new text won't show up

It is because you are importing pictures from an external Source (Thumb Drive) rather than a Source file resident on the system (which has a preset File Pathway = true association).

Try creating/adding a folder on the actual system with the images you are attempting to import onto your BlueVoda pages to both establish a relevant Pathway for Preview and as a defined Source for Publishing.

Of course, you must Save your BlueVoda-created page files to a folder within the copy of BlueVoda installed onto a local system also --- you cannot hope to preserve function working from and saving to an external drive.

Once again .... follow the same methods outlined in this post and in the posts mentioned and linked (read and follow each of them).
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X