Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few questions before I join...

To Admin,

Hi, I've been looking threw your site and have downloaded your program and like to ask a few questions before I sign up. I think you have an awesome service here but I'm not sure if what I want to do is allowed. I run a non profit gaming community that requires file downloads from the web site. Can I upload files in Rar format to be used as downloads to my community or would I still need to use a site like www.streamload.com to host files? Second I'd also like to know if the web sites support media. I have mini 2-3 min movies I make that I would like to have on web site as well, so is that possible too?

Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere and I neglected to see it, I just thought I'd ask directly to get a straight answer plus I am eager to get started on this, if it meets my requiements.

Potential Customer,
    GD13

Welcome To VodaHost

Yes, everything you mentioned is possible.
    I look forward to having you as a member.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks, I've spent about 10 hours already offline using your tool, and I must say this is the best program I've ever used. Two Thumbs Up! Great Job!

GD13,
      Last edited by Sarah; 06-26-2005, 01:40 PM.

Comment

thanks

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by GoldDraco13
          To Admin,

Hi, I've been looking threw your site and have downloaded your program and like to ask a few questions before I sign up. I think you have an awesome service here but I'm not sure if what I want to do is allowed. I run a non profit gaming community that requires file downloads from the web site. Can I upload files in Rar format to be used as downloads to my community or would I still need to use a site like www.streamload.com to host files? Second I'd also like to know if the web sites support media. I have mini 2-3 min movies I make that I would like to have on web site as well, so is that possible too?

Sorry if this information is posted elsewhere and I neglected to see it, I just thought I'd ask directly to get a straight answer plus I am eager to get started on this, if it meets my requiements.

Potential Customer,
          GD13
          I am not an Admin, but it is possible to upload movies. You can use both quicktime and windows media player on your website. The functions are on the BlueVoda advanced menu. As for uploading files in Rar format (proprietary data compression archive format), wait for an admin.

::Edit:: I am still learning the forum layout. Sorry about that.
          Last edited by Steven.H; 07-01-2005, 06:18 AM. Reason: The question was already answered
          ::Steven.H::

Comment

Working...
          X