X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating an HTML email

Hello,

I am not sure where to post this question, so I am putting it here. Forgive me if I should have put it elsewhere on the forum.

How can I create an elegant HTML email with Bluevoda? I'm sure someone has asked that question, but cannot seem to find a post on it.

Doug

Re: Creating an HTML email

Originally posted by doug145 View Post
    How can I create an elegant HTML email with Bluevoda? I'm sure someone has asked that question, but cannot seem to find a post on it
    As you ​should know, Mr. Mundy, BlueVoda is an HTML generator, not a HTML "editor" and cannot be used to create HTML emails.

If you are a BlueVoda User, then by default you are also a PC (Windows) User, and again by default you should be using Outlook or another Office software title to create, edit, and manage email of all types (Plain, Rich Text, and HTML Formats).

If this is not sufficient for you, try a Google Search to find an alternative specifically suited to your system and understanding.

PS: Per Forum Rules, for any further posts made by you to the VodaTalk Forums require you to provide a valid Domain name or a URL to a website hosted with VodaHost. Exceptions to this basic requirement will no longer be tolerated.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X