PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite BV trick?

OhScrap
05-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Just wondering what my superior officer like best.

limebrook1
05-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Has to be putting your menu in an i-frame thanks to Naval! Brilliant tip saves soooo much time!

Nite Producer
05-08-2006, 09:45 PM
there is a thing that I like in Blue Voda but maybe if everybody could see this message, it will really help all users of Blue Voda.

Do you know the AD Sound option that you find in page propeties while building a page? well that one is so good. BUT CAREFULL

DO NEVER PUT A FULL SOUND, WHY? because it will make your page display so slow, and like everybody knows, anybody who is opening a web site, goes quick into other pages, nobody will wait untill your sound of 2 or 3 mns loads and starts, just take one of the Audio editors software and take a loop from a music you like, save a loop of max 10 to 15 seconds, Ad it to your page and click on Loop.

I discovered that before and I love it, anybody can reply and tell me if I'm wrong, I'll accept all opinions.

For more Sound Topic and VIdeo Audio Trick, keep checking in niteproduction.com, the form in "Get Info" doesn't work yet, I'm waiting for Voda Managers to sort a small probleme that I didn't know how to deal with it. but you can e-mail me in: nite.creative******.com, just identify yourself please.

OhScrap
05-08-2006, 09:55 PM
Opps that was suppose to be officers (plural).

Bethers
05-09-2006, 06:45 AM
I can't name a single item - cuz what I love about BV is the freedom it gives me to design things exactly how I want them - with marvelous tools to use to do so. I still keep finding more and more about it to fall in love with.

allstarfaces
05-09-2006, 10:47 PM
now what i love about blue voda is the symplicity of it once you have been on here and found the answer to a problem thats staring you in the face and the fact it lets us the "normal people" build a site and not have to lay out a huge amount of money and thirdly *pauses for breath* the forums are so the best about it.
right thats enough ***** kissin can i get a free domain name now?

navaldesign
05-10-2006, 07:41 AM
"right thats enough ***** kissin can i get a free domain name now?"

You have to do a lot more than that!

Especcially for your superior officers!

VodaHost
05-10-2006, 09:04 AM
I like the way it makes my morning coffee and fetches my newspaper.
I bet lots of you did not know about this feature...

Have you watched all the tutorials????

limebrook1
05-10-2006, 09:21 PM
You have to do a lot more than that!

Especcially for your superior officers!

What exactly do you mean Sir???

limebrook1
05-10-2006, 09:22 PM

yeah, but when's the upgrade coming to make the tea?? UK version?

navaldesign
05-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Hi Trish, joking

davidundalicia
05-10-2006, 10:21 PM

Yep, I had my other half watch all the tutotials and now she fetches the
coffee/tea and newspaper every morning.......

VodaHost
05-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Sorry Trish...No tea....But Naval your in luck Version...8.0 is fully Cappuccino trained.

allstarfaces
05-14-2006, 01:04 AM
oh no version 8 that means i have to do more work and lots more "how do i do that" lol

davidundalicia
05-14-2006, 01:17 AM
AllStar, what will you do after version 10 ?????? (no more fingers)

navaldesign
05-14-2006, 08:12 AM
Sorry Trish...No tea....But Naval your in luck Version...8.0 is fully Cappuccino trained.

I must complain. YOU HAD PROMISSED v.8.0 would be ready for "Feta cheese scrumbled eggs". I don't see this feature anywhere.

kassi59
05-15-2006, 12:51 PM
HEY! Is it because Im only a small major or just inept to using this VH thing...Im still making coffee/tea/AND Cappuccino! guess Im still on the infant version...
Navel- feta cheese on a nice pizza pie crust baked in a brick oven would be nice! Im miss those...I guess that will be the v.9.9 version...

navaldesign
05-15-2006, 03:47 PM
Greek Lover's, that's what Pizza Hut calls it in Greece!

kassi59
05-15-2006, 04:05 PM
Greek Lover's, that's what Pizza Hut calls it in Greece!

I worked in a mediterranean deli/market for 5yrs and we had a wonderful brick oven. My boss used to make us that for breakfast!...I love em with olives..mmmmm..marinated tomatoes...God I miss that job! haha!

ez-ez
05-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Just as I thought.. I must use BV to make dinner and use the wood fire oven to build my website.. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with a website full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but also get used to eating GREEN PIZZA..!!

kassi59
05-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Just as I thought.. I must use BV to make dinner and use the wood fire oven to build my website.. I guess I'm gonna have to learn to live with a website full of olives and sun dried tomatoes but also get used to eating GREEN PIZZA..!!

Sounds like your a natural!...

ez-ez
05-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Sounds like your a natural!...

Tutorials..?!!! I thought they call them 'recipes' nowadays.. I enjoyed watching them all and that's how I learnt how to cook a website in a flash.

kassi59
05-15-2006, 05:42 PM
Told you - your a natural!

kassi59
05-15-2006, 06:25 PM
Ah Corporal! your site is under construction! hmm...back to the tutorials and forget about the extented version of BV until you have your site up and running! I think its the ole saying of the cart before the horse...Trish would know more about that!..

VodaHost
06-09-2006, 09:35 PM
click the below...

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/forms/8220-form-maker-pro.html

Vasili
06-10-2006, 12:15 AM
I must complain. YOU HAD PROMISSED v.8.0 would be ready for "Feta cheese scrumbled eggs". I don't see this feature anywhere.
Pfsignomen......
I prefer my scrambled eggs/omelette with barrel-cured feta, tomato, and spinach....fresh cracked pepper on top, with one or two warmed spanikopita on the side. Oh! Don't forget the just-squeezed Florida orange juice!
(A Tarpon Springs favorite!)
Poli kala!

>>> Naval...my BV8 does this...doesn't yours? It's under the clone button > comes out perfect every time!!! LOL

nksiefert
08-27-2006, 05:59 AM
Hope this isn't back logged too far...but I do have a favorite trick that perhaps newbies aren't familiar with.

I use the add shape, change the color, make it match the width of my top banner and send to back and up behind just a bit (unlocking snap to grid just for this then locking it again) and then bring the length down. This gives me a matching possibility for either my background or my banner.

I use Color Cop to do the matching of colors...love that little free program! So each page has a background and a colored page background for my text info and graphics/photo gallery. If that makes sense.

I have to mention here, I kinda went beyond the 'Website in 30 Minutes' but that's ok. More like (never mind...too embarrassed). But, I'm learning...

AWS
12-23-2006, 08:40 PM
My favourite trick has to be when bv delete some of my posts for a little humour that bv have been guilty of themselves due to the posts here but I suppose thats the example of rank having its privillages