This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Membership Application?

is it possible to add an application for club membership that may be filled out online and submitted online? I've looked at the "forms" and they don't include the information required. Is there another way?

Re: Club Membership Application?

Originally posted by Joyce GaddyEnlow View Post
    is it possible to add an application for club membership that may be filled out online and submitted online? I've looked at the "forms" and they don't include the information required. Is there another way?
    ???

Manually create a custom email FORM of your own, with the information you require (drag a Form Area onto your page, add elements one by one and configure styles, add custom labels, layouts, etc.) or use the Wizard to "customize" a Form as outlined in the Tutorial.

An example of a Form manually created (not using the Wizard) including customized Styles (colors, fonts, etc.) can be seen here. My website email Form just happens to include fields to enter the information I require to process the specific request -- you can create as many User Data Entry Fields as you want for whatever information you want to include in your 'Application' in whatever layout scheme you desire.
    Already have a printed Application Form? Simply duplicate it as an online email Form!

It is simply a matter of you doing it rather than relying on everything being done automatically or without any effort! In truth, most everything regarding website building requires a good deal of forethought and mindful discipline in performing tasks according to protocols and prescribed methods ... the effort is the least of investments.

PS
    Your website will remain dysfunctional until you: A. re-Save and B. re-Publish your www.porcelaineclubofamerica.org/pcaindex.html page simply as "index" with no additions or page extensions!

These two separate but significant issues suggest you would benefit from re-reviewing the Tutorials with focused attention in order to build a better understanding of the details of basic web building methodologies that are required for simple functionality.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X