Uploading Video & Sound for download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Video & Sound for download

I want to make a whole load of video and sound files available (about 30 of each) on one page for quick download by third parties.

Is there an efficient way to do this? Both in terms of building the page AND for easy downloading (if would be a nuisance for people to have to download 60 files one-by-one).

Thanks.

Re: Uploading Video & Sound for download

just put then in a one or more zip files so they are all downloaded at once....

id check with vh before you have a whole bunch of downloads... having a large amount of downloads is agains't the tos.. id check to make sure what you have is reasonable

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi WATDAFLIP!
      I totally dont know wot i am doin! I am trying to place some of my mp3 files onto my webpage in order for people to download but all ideas i have to do this are not working. I placed all of my mp3's(10) into a compressed zip file and tried transporting them onto my web, that i am still in the middle of trying to design using bluevoda, but nothing happened. I hope you tell where i go from here...in simple language please as i am only a humble songwriter(!)
      Thanx!

Comment

Stevieb,

You have already created a post on General Issues for this question. I have answered you there.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X