X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Published page not showing up

Hi,

I just recently got the server IP -6 days ago- The page I published is not showing up only the text of the Index page.
    What am I doing wrong? I saved the page before I published it and I think I named it correctly.
    Could you please help me how to fix this?

Thank you!

L.

Re: Published page not showing up

RE: www.BambooCakeFl.com

You are viewing the Root Directory Index of your hosting account because you have improperly named and published pages ....

1. All page Titles need to be Saved and Published using lower case letters with no blank spaces (You Saved and Published what should have been your "index" page incorrectly as "Index")

2. Once you have re-Saved and re-Published your page properly as "index" only without any page extensions, use BlueFTP to remove your previously published "Index" page to eliminate any possible page conflicts.

Congratulations on just opening in Safety Harbor! Until returning to CA a year ago, I lived just up the road at Boot Ranch ... I would have loved to have had the opportunity to visit and patronize your location, as well as be close to help with any web stuff!
    Publix Bakery is miserable! Hahaha!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Published page not showing up

Originally posted by bambooca
      Hi Vasili Thank you for the prompt help, solved my problem. We met back in time in Safety Harbor. I hope you are enjoying Cali!? Sincerely, Lajos
      Ah, yes! Now I know who you are! We had a long coffee at Starbucks discussing the OTHER bakery website, yes?? (The different name of the Bakery threw me off)

I am doing the best that I can, given the situations and circumstances that caused me to return to CA: only child and aging parents, kind of thing. You can understand all that ....

Wish you two the best as you make a go of your new business!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X