Shopping Cart Issue HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping Cart Issue HELP

I have been adding products to my webpage. I like the shopping cart, I have only one problem. How do I take off listings on checkout?
    When you go to add product to shipping cart, all is ok, also shows other products we recomend. But, when a customer is ready to check out. Once you get to the check out. Every product I list shows at the bottom. I need for that not to show. I have over 40 products listed so far. And when I test at checkout, every product is showing. Please, I need this off. Some customers are on dialup and I feel that would keep them from shopping in my site cause there waiting at checkout for other products to d ownload that they didn't order. Below, it says other products recomended that I didn' even add.HELP PLEASE
    sigpic

Re: Shopping Cart Issue HELP

I'm no longer using Soho - so am trying to remember this by memory - dangerous. If you go into the product you created, if you put any recommended items when you create the product, it sounds like they show at check-out - so I believe you want to go back and delete them out.

You might want to double check this in the Soho forum. Again, I no longer use Soho and have deleted it so can't go back in and look.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by Bethers
      I'm no longer using Soho - so am trying to remember this by memory - dangerous. If you go into the product you created, if you put any recommended items when you create the product, it sounds like they show at check-out - so I believe you want to go back and delete them out.

You might want to double check this in the Soho forum. Again, I no longer use Soho and have deleted it so can't go back in and look.
      No, problem isn't with recomendations. I actualy didn't recomend any toys in product shopping cart, but yet, when a customer goes to check out, every product on my page shows at bottom. I don' know what to do to get it to not show.
      sigpic

Comment

do you have an example I can look at?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Shopping Cart Issue

I don't know how to open the new thread. I just have a question about soho. Is there any function allowing me to add the product by uploading all the info for all products (saved in Excel) at one time? I have a lot of products, it takes a lot of times to add all the info one by one.
          Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by VodaHost
            do you have an example I can look at?
            Well I suppose you can go to the website. www.toysandbooks.net click on an item, pretend your buying, go through the steps. Make sure on everything you fill out says test test on it. Once you get to the checkout you can even do that, just click on mailing option. Since I know it will be a "test" sample I'll know to delete it. You will see all products listed at bottom. I don't like that, and I no my customers won't either.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X