Hey all please ckeck out my page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all please ckeck out my page

Hi, I am still learning on here.... but would like some ideas if that is ok..... I have seen a few sites here n I like them all..... I have just wanting 2 know how 2 put stuff on here for like my poems n stuff..... like a link for my poems n a linkn for my pics. Anything would be great.... Karen
    Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

http://2littlebit.com/

Re: Hey all please ckeck out my page

You're off to a very nice start, Karen. There are a few spelling errors worth looking for, but it's a nice start for someone brand new to this stuff.

As far as adding new pages and such, this is your best place to start: http://www.vodahost.com/tut_bluevoda.htm

My condolences on your loss.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Karenrae
      Hi, I am still learning on here.... but would like some ideas if that is ok..... I have seen a few sites here n I like them all..... I have just wanting 2 know how 2 put stuff on here for like my poems n stuff..... like a link for my poems n a linkn for my pics. Anything would be great.... Karen
      Karen, I echo what Racefan said, really. It's a beautiful song. I, too, am sorry for your loss. If you need any help - just ask.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen,

I'm really sorry for your loss. I don't believe you ever get over the loss of a child. And I think it's very brave of you to share this with us.

You have done a great job so far - Racefan gave you the nitty gritty. Just keep at it and you'll keep improving it how you want it to be.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hi Karen: Ditto for all of the above. Is there suppose to be a picture or 3 on your website? I use IE6 and see 3 very thin lines above the names of your children. Love the song and the fact that you have found comfort through others. What a wonderful way to share your love! Have fun with your new website, you'll do great! The folks here are wonderful with giving advice, so please don't hesitate to ask!
          Cindy
          Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi karen,

I cant begin to imagine how you are feeling over the loss of your child, i can only offer you my condolences xxx

The words of the song are lovely but sadly on my dial up i couldnt load the music it was still trying to load after 10 minutes...maybe someone can help you with that ...i'm a beginner to so i cant help you to much..but youve made a good start and the tutorials are a really good way to begin.

Good luck Karen....

Linda
            Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
            http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Originally posted by Lincslady
              Hi karen,

I cant begin to imagine how you are feeling over the loss of your child, i can only offer you my condolences xxx

The words of the song are lovely but sadly on my dial up i couldnt load the music it was still trying to load after 10 minutes...maybe someone can help you with that ...i'm a beginner to so i cant help you to much..but youve made a good start and the tutorials are a really good way to begin.

Good luck Karen....

Linda
              It's a shame you can't hear it, because it's a beautiful song.
              My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Beautiful song. Thank you for sharing. I also only see three thin lines but the link me to good photos of your older kids and a small photo of Christopher. Also your home page is untitled.
                Question why does she not have the www? It is not in her link above nor does it appear in my address bar?
                -------------------------------------------
                Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Hey I think I fix my pics.... please check it out and let me know if u can see them ok...... Karen
                  Check out my page please...... I have only done 1 page so far still trying 2 understand it all....

Comment

Sorry I was tryin 2 say 2 u all that I Thank u very much...... n yes it is still hard 4 me...... but I am tryin 2 deal w/ him not bein here......... Karen ..... I know he is in a better place n he is up in Heaven playin n watchin over me n his brothers...

Comment

I love your site. Beautiful Song.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi Karen, yes the photographs are showing properly now. Good job.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by OhScrap
                          Beautiful song. Thank you for sharing. I also only see three thin lines but the link me to good photos of your older kids and a small photo of Christopher. Also your home page is untitled.
                          Question why does she not have the www? It is not in her link above nor does it appear in my address bar?
                          We don't need the www for our sites here. You can use it, but you don't need it. http://ohs****sagleidaho.com/
                          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Hey all, I am having trouble adding more pages...... I think I did it right but not sure ....... can sum1 help me out? I seen the site Racefan sent me 2 look at....... I cheked them out ....... not sure if I am doing sumthing wrong...... I was trying 2 add a a page I named aboutme with no space. And as well as a menu thing.

Thank u, Karen

if any of u have yahoo or msn please IM me there cause I am always on line just show up off line

Comment

Looking good. I can see all three pictures, but Matthew is a little squished looking. Where is the link to page two at? I think I scaned it all but did not pick up on one. I there any way to narrow the music bar? Its current size makes me scroll side to side.

Thanks Race.
                              -------------------------------------------
                              Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Comment

Working...
                              X