Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlueVoda template in SOHO

Hi,

I am very new here and my account has just been set up. In the last few days I have been trying out BV and I liked it. Now I want to use the template I made in BV in SOHO. How do I do that?

It seems that SOHO has less functionality than BV in desiging templates and pages. Am I right or am I missing something?

Thanks,

Isfahan
    Isfahan
    www.ypabizz.com

Re: BlueVoda template in SOHO

Yes, Soho has less to offer than BV (in my opinion) but they cannot be used together as you are asking. The are separate builders. The only way to use both on one site would be to design your regular pages in BV - then link them to the shopping pages of Soho if you desired.

I started building in Soho and switched back to BV for the design and options it had - then found a different shopping cart so that I could design completely on BV. You have lots of choices, but you can't put BV pages on Soho or vice versa.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

This guy sells some pretty cool soho templates...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I am new, so in time I will be moving fast. it's great to have a forum like this to help eachother out.

Thanks,

Isfahan
        Isfahan
        www.ypabizz.com

Comment

Working...
        X