Autoresponder Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autoresponder Not Working?

I have two forms to fill in on my www.resolvedebts.co.uk; When I test fill in the forms myself, I receive the information in the email in boxes that I have created. However, despite the fact that I have set up an autoresponder, no autoresponse goes out to the sender of the filled in form (me as the test sender).

Can someone explain why this is not happening.

Maybe some of you can send me a dummy form filled in with gibberish (mark it as dummy in the first field asking for financial information) to see what happens.

Re: Autoresponder Not Working?

To have your autoresponder work properly, depending on the script that you have used, make sure you have set correctly the "From" field in your script.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Make sure your form field names contain a name, noticed from your source page html there were no names specified for the fields for check boxes area. Try placing a field name into the form fields. Hope this helps.

Dasmoon

Comment

if you use Pablo's script, then the field relevant to the visitor's email HAS to be named "email" otherwise the "From" tag in the email will be empty and the autoresponder won't work.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The autoresponder WAS working. It was hotmail that was Junk mailing them. I found the autorespones a few days later in my junk mail. how do I design my autoresponses so that my customers receive them? I assume if hotmail junks my responses in my account it will also junk them in the accounts of others.

Phil

Comment

Hi everybody,

I read something about autoresponder. I also have some forms on my site, but have no autoresponder. How do I set one up?

Next to that I also receive an .att file. How do I access the data?

Your help is very much appreciated.

Cheers,

Isfahan

www.ypabizz.com
            Isfahan
            www.ypabizz.com

Comment

please watch the toturial on building forms.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X