Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link color change at rollover text

Hi there
    I am using the rollover text but when i publish my page the link color does not change as it should .

Example default the rollover has blue and at hover is green and when the link was been visited is purple.
    I have made a new style with red & white . In preview everything looks ok but after publishing is the default links !

Any idea ?
    Thanks
    RaceGuns.gr

Re: Link color change at rollover text

Originally posted by zissis View Post
    Hi there
    I am using the rollover text but when i publish my page the link color does not change as it should .

Example default the rollover has blue and at hover is green and when the link was been visited is purple.
    I have made a new style with red & white . In preview everything looks ok but after publishing is the default links !

Any idea ?
    Thanks
    1. How to ask for assistance

Are you running Windows 8.1/IE11? If so, then read this post.

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Sorry about that ! my mistake
      The url is www.raceguns.gr , the rollover text is at the index page and http://www.raceguns.gr/companies.html
      A am running fire fox and chrome in windows 7 and chrome & fire fox in ubuntu 13.4 .

Thanks
      RaceGuns.gr

Comment

As far as I can tell, it is a Continuity issue on how you are creating pages, and the order in which you are establishing the hierarchy of elements globally across your pages. You need to "set" your hyperlink styles and your dynamic elements first for your "index" page, and from this one page COPY them individually onto other pages (following the required method for BV12 and later).

The thing is, simply Copying your elements from one page to another is not enough: you need to also "add" Hyperlink Styles for each page, for even though the Text or Navigation is pre-formatted with a named style, the page itself needs to have it defined. Once you "add" the hyperlink style configuration to a page, all those pre-defined links (and rollovers) with that same named Style will all suddenly be active just as you configured them to be...

Comment

I have done this. I ve changed the properties of the page and after that i changed style of the element. I am getting a wright
          Preview but after publishing is the default links. I am checking it again if something i forgot but no !
          I dont know if its better to delete the page from ftp and upload than publish it direct from bv ?
          RaceGuns.gr

Comment

Always Publish directly from within BlueVoda using either the Toolbar Command or Icon only (never use "FTP" or "upload" methods)!

> TUTORIAL: How To Publish Your BlueVoda Pages To The Internet

Nevertheless, your difficulties suggest that you are in fact doing something improperly and/or not as outlined in any method or Tutorial as it seems impossibly unlikely that you alone out of many thousands of BlueVoda Users are experiencing this issue.

Comment

Link color change at rollover text 2

I don't know why the previews is "closed" but as i can imagine there is no answer for me about this issue.
              There was not need to link me the how to publish video because i have already published them !
              I only asked a question IF its better to delete this page from FTP so it "somehow" delete if i did something wrong with the
              links and its keeping something that does not allow me to change it afterwords .
              I think Vassili you are tons of time more experienced that i am in blue voda thats for sure..
              You told me that only i have this "problem" . Thats ok if you can think that any problem it comes once for new and thats why we post here to find any solution . I dont demand any !

I did everything to solve this out . I created new index . I put all together from scratch, I have changed all the link at the properties to red to be sure of what i am going to expect from the links but no luck so far ..

PS I am using Windows 7 and chrome . The domain is raceguns.gr
              Thanks for everything
              RaceGuns.gr

Comment

Re: Link color change at rollover text 2

Try following the same solution as mentioned in this thread ... see if downloading the new updated version of BV with you applying the mentioned FTP/Publishing fix helps resolve the issue .... >> http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post376337

Recently it has become necessary to CLOSE Threads as soon as possible in attempt to stave off the hordes of Spammers posting, mostly from Vietnam.

Comment

Working...
                X